I overdosed On Advil was separated with a chapter 11 entry level separation code RE-3 can i re-enlist with or without out meps knowing?

jaunice 03/09/2018. 5 answers
Politics & Government Military

5 Answers

Grandpa 03/09/2018.

All you need to do is change your Name, your Birthdate, your Social Security Number and your fingerprints.

USAFisnumber1 03/09/2018.

Duh, no. Everything is in the computers these day. They can cross reference by name, birthdate or Social Security number. They will see the RE3, see why and then just tell you to go away.

Mrsjvb 03/09/2018.

of course nor

Anonymous 03/09/2018.

You're still a lying troll and the boyfriend of a child molester.

Estelle 03/09/2018.

Of course not.