Do you think same sex parenting is okay?

Anonymous 02/11/2018. 29 answers
Society & Culture Cultures & Groups

29 Answers


Professor 02/13/2018.

Not at all. Same sex parenting is absolutely not fine because you have two mentally abnormal degenerates raising an innocent, naïve child. Do you know the possibly of what that child may become? No you don't. There is an extremely high(98%) chance of boys who are raised by two fag dads to become highly effeminate and weak while the 2% is a very rare case but the boys turn out to be intellectually challenged. Girls raised by lezzie moms are also at risk of becoming dirty, degenerates participating in lesbian sex.

Another main issue is that is that the parents can poison their children's minds and brainwash them into thinking that gay sex is nice and there is nothing wrong.

There is a chance that gay degenerative parents can transmit their diseases to their children. Useless gays.


Candice 02/12/2018.

Yes, there have been many studies that have shown that same-sex couples are just as capable of bringing up their children in a healthy environment, just like their heterosexual counterparts.


Alexander 02/11/2018.

As with mixed sex parenting, it depends on the parents.


Garrett 02/11/2018.

Sure, many same sex couples have raised quite excellent kids who were well balanced and not judgmental.


Saut de Chat 02/11/2018.

Yes, I think same sex parenting is great. I would be a gay dad but I don't have a husband to help babysit a kid and pay their expenses.


IlovePitbulls 02/11/2018.

Yes, it is absolutely okay. Same-Sex parenting is NOT wrong, all kids need is LOVING parents it shouldn't matter if they're LGBTQ or not


Pearl L 02/11/2018.

i dont see why not as long as theyre both good parents


Mr. Smartypants 02/11/2018.

Yes. I know anti-gay conservatives don't like the idea, but statistics seem to show there's no problem with a kid having two parents of the same sex.


Kyle 02/11/2018.

of course.


Bambietta Basterbine 02/13/2018.

I think that same sex parenting is totally okay as long as the parents are fully committed and are good parents. Besides, it's better to have two loving gay parents than one man and woman who don't love you at all.


Bazz-B 02/13/2018.

It's fine.


Fenella 02/12/2018.

No. There are plenty of normal couples that want to adopt so why put extra pressure on kids that have already been through hell to have to try and cope with being bought up by two f@ggots?


Fred 02/12/2018.

They have done a survey in my country and found that kids raised by gay couples actually seemed to be better adjusted an better overall than the children of straight parents. Gay parents do not molest their kids or mistreat them as many straight people try and suggest, or try and make their kids gay.


SunnyShannon 02/12/2018.

Absolutely without a doubt in my mind


Cogito 02/12/2018.

I'm female and raised my daughter alone. Is that what you mean? If so - yes, it's fine.

If you mean when both parents are the same sex - yes, that's fine too.


Nepthys 02/11/2018.

yes I do. My wife and I have three kids, they're all grown and our granddaughter is in her freshman year of college. We had the usual ups and downs through their teen years but the kids knew they were a part of a large family and they had bunches of aunts, uncles, and grandparents to confide in on those occasions that they were pissed off with us. People forget that kids are much more open and adaptable than adults


ari 02/11/2018.

No I do not I think that a child needs both a real mother and a real father and a real marriage sanctioned by God


Anonymous 02/11/2018.

Yes, there is NOTHING wrong with same-sex parenting. A child deserves two loving parents, doesn't matter if they are gay/lesbian parents.

A friend of mine and his sister have two moms, and they are terrific parents. My friend and his sister are perfectly happy and love their moms.


Anonymous 02/12/2018.

Only if its two women


Frostfire 02/12/2018.

Of course, it is mo more bad than the "normal" kind.


iammclane 02/11/2018.

Beats the hell out of heterosexual, god-sanctioned parenting that's uninvolved, irresponsible, or abusive.


Dave ǝᴉɯɐſ 02/11/2018.

Some same sex parents are great and some are not.

Just like some hetero parents are great and some are not.

And I'd rather have a parent who has fought to get me then a parent who just had a bareback ride one night and ooops heres a kid.


Anonymous 02/11/2018.

Yes. As long as you have responsible people that have good values to instill in their children and love them then it really doesn't matter and just as good as what heterosexual parents could do.


reme_1 02/11/2018.

As long as the parents provide alternatives to the child's education.


Tri-Harder 02/11/2018.

Sure. Haven't heard a valid argument yet why it would be an issue.


Brian. 02/11/2018.

No.

It's not natural.

A child needs proper parents as each sex brings different values and experience.

A big example is a Mother's love and affection.

No male on this planet can replicate that no matter how hard he tries


Love Makes The Worl d Go Round 02/11/2018.

Sure. Most important thing is the kid. I’ve noticed a lot of modern heterosexual parents place children last on their list of priorities. Same sex couples can’t really couldn’t do much worse than that.


Shawn 02/13/2018.

Yup it's ok as long as both parents make their child prosper in life just like straight parents. When you have a child you need to make sure you prepare them for success.


Dark Alchemist 02/11/2018.

Yes, many children raised by homosexual couples turn out just fine. Many people are becoming more open minded towards homosexual people.


HighResolutionMusic.com - Download Hi-Res Songs

1 Martin Garrix

Yottabyte flac

Martin Garrix. 2018. Writer: Martin Garrix.
2 Alan Walker

Diamond Heart flac

Alan Walker. 2018. Writer: Alan Walker;Sophia Somajo;Mood Melodies;James Njie;Thomas Troelsen;Kristoffer Haugan;Edvard Normann;Anders Froen;Gunnar Greve;Yann Bargain;Victor Verpillat;Fredrik Borch Olsen.
3 Sia

I'm Still Here flac

Sia. 2018. Writer: Sia.
4 Blinders

Breach (Walk Alone) flac

Blinders. 2018. Writer: Dewain Whitmore;Ilsey Juber;Blinders;Martin Garrix.
5 Dyro

Latency flac

Dyro. 2018. Writer: Martin Garrix;Dyro.
6 Cardi B

Taki Taki flac

Cardi B. 2018. Writer: Bava;Juan Vasquez;Vicente Saavedra;Jordan Thorpe;DJ Snake;Ozuna;Cardi B;Selena Gomez.
7 Bradley Cooper

Shallow flac

Bradley Cooper. 2018. Writer: Andrew Wyatt;Anthony Rossomando;Mark Ronson;Lady Gaga.
8 Halsey

Without Me flac

Halsey. 2018. Writer: Halsey;Delacey;Louis Bell;Amy Allen;Justin Timberlake;Timbaland;Scott Storch.
9 Lady Gaga

I'll Never Love Again flac

Lady Gaga. 2018. Writer: Benjamin Rice;Lady Gaga.
10 Kelsea Ballerini

This Feeling flac

Kelsea Ballerini. 2018. Writer: Andrew Taggart;Alex Pall;Emily Warren.
11 Mako

Rise flac

Mako. 2018. Writer: Riot Music Team;Mako;Justin Tranter.
12 Dewain Whitmore

Burn Out flac

Dewain Whitmore. 2018. Writer: Dewain Whitmore;Ilsey Juber;Emilio Behr;Martijn Garritsen.
13 Bradley Cooper

Always Remember Us This Way flac

Bradley Cooper. 2018. Writer: Lady Gaga;Dave Cobb.
14 Little Mix

Woman Like Me flac

Little Mix. 2018. Writer: Nicki Minaj;Steve Mac;Ed Sheeran;Jess Glynne.
15 Charli XCX

1999 flac

Charli XCX. 2018. Writer: Charli XCX;Troye Sivan;Leland;Oscar Holter;Noonie Bao.
16 Rita Ora

Let You Love Me flac

Rita Ora. 2018. Writer: Rita Ora.
17 Diplo

Electricity flac

Diplo. 2018. Writer: Diplo;Mark Ronson;Picard Brothers;Wynter Gordon;Romy Madley Croft;Florence Welch.
18 Jonas Blue

Polaroid flac

Jonas Blue. 2018. Writer: Jonas Blue;Liam Payne;Lennon Stella.
19 Lady Gaga

Look What I Found flac

Lady Gaga. 2018. Writer: DJ White Shadow;Nick Monson;Mark Nilan Jr;Lady Gaga.
20 Avril Lavigne

Head Above Water flac

Avril Lavigne. 2018. Writer: Stephan Moccio;Travis Clark;Avril Lavigne.

Language

Categories