I accidentally swallowed some stuff from a drink 2 weeks ago and its been slowly clearing up but I feel that theres still a filter in inside me and its giving me a real nasty feeling/taste. Im also curious if it came from a long time smoker what are the chances I will get cancer from this experience?
what a load of nonsense... the acid in your stomach is strong enough to melt rocks, this was a tiny piece of paper which disappeard as soon as it entered your stomach...
how numerous meals have you eaten since then?
you see a doctor regarding a possible throat infection...
Try seeing your Doctor.
Shut up ryan/ben
You don't have a filter stuck in your throat.
It takes a special person to actually swallow a cigarette butt in a drink....
What a load of nonsense. The acid in your stomach is strong enough to melt rocks, this was a tiny piece of paper which disappeard as soon as it entered your stomach.
How many meals have you eaten since then?
Yes , lungs or throat cancer . Leave smoking better as nothing else can save a smoker
You see a doctor regarding a possible throat infection.
no cancer risk, gargle with salt water.
you must follow up with nicotine patches now, and **** in the ash-tray for a week.